JERSEY LOVIN!
This week is kinda of a blur but I remember some great things happening.
We had our mission leadership council and we talked about a lot of
great things.
I think the one thing I learned is that there is always more to learn
in life. Also that I am no where near perfect and Heavenly Father
always knocks me off my pride step right when I step on it. In this
conference we talked about our studies and how we can better them. The
importance of our studies is to bless our lives and those around us. I
am so grateful for the many times I have studied a scripture and been
able to use it in the day, we did an awesome role play where we had to
use scriptures from what we read the day before and apply anything
from that chapter to answer questions about the Message of the
Restoration.
This week Sister Baluyot and I counted over 9 people dancing and
singing on the road in one day, we hit a record.
| Just doing some tile work/service. |
Today we are going to Atlantic City. Should be exciting.
We are teaching one of our investigators and he is pretty sweet and
working towards baptism, we are going to set a date with him this
week. We had a game night with a bunch of the younger families and him
on Friday and needless to say Sister Baluyot and I lost ticket to ride
but at the end of the night we shared a lesson about the Book of
Mormon and it was so powerful to sit there as a big group of people
and talk about the scriptures.
I can't believe the time. I am thankful forever for my mission. I have
learned so much. I have learned that there truly is opposition in all
things. I have learned that everyone has their own agency and it is up
to us to chose the right, there is so much more to the quote "Choose
The Right" than we think of. I am so grateful for all the events in my
life that led to me to choose the right to serve a mission. I know it
is what the lord wanted for me.
I hope you all have a blessed week and a beautiful Valentine's Day:)
Love you
Sister Steadman