THINGS ARE HAPPENING!
Mabuhay!! (this is a Tagalog greeting that means "live") this week was all
over the place due to colds haha. Sister Baluyot got sick and so
I was holding down the fort scheduling appointments and planning for
our zone training while she was trying to revive herself off of NyQuil
and so she could teach zone training with me.
Since we are with each other 24 7 I prayed I wouldn't get
sick until after zone training. Heavenly Father once again bared his
blessing and I didn't get sick until Thursday night, right on time.
Thursday night we had the Spanish hermanas with us because they had a
surprise extermination at their house so they couldn't breathe when
they went inside. So then of course they got sick. Just a mess haha
Really cool... Things are happening though, two of our investigators said
they want to be baptized this week so we are excited for them. One I
have been working with since I got here and he is so so ready, we are
very excited for him.
Valentine's Day I was as sick as a dog but we managed to make it up to
one of my most favorite people here, her name is Monica she just got
baptized in November and she has a sister Marge who is so funny, there
are both about 65 haha who would of thought on Valentine's I would be
so exited to have dinner and share a message with two older women. It
was a wonderful night. We took them roses, it was great.
Sunday church was cancelled pretty sure we were one of the few that
cancelled in the stake and it always throws off things for the week
but we were able to get a lot done. We used FaceTime and shared
messages with members it was really cool to use our technology to
bring the spirit into members Sunday's by not even having to leave our
house considering it was 10 degrees. But then we went out the second
half of the day and met some sweet people
We were visiting a women with autism ,her name is Helen and she is
such a pure spirit. We were talking about prayers and out of the blue
she just says she loves us. I want to be more like Helen. Then we went
across end the street to a family. They have a dog named jay z he is a
pit and the dad looks like Kanye west and they have a small version
child 14 years old who likes like Bruno Mars and he danced like him
too, it was crazy Hahahah.
Anyways things are rollin on too fast here but I am loving life. This
is such an incredible opportunity I have to serve and I am grateful
every day for it, I absolutely love this church and the gospel. I know
that my Redeemer lives!
Have a beautiful week.
Love you all
Sister Steadman
Sent from my iPad