I'M DYING IN JERSEY!
Miracles Happen! I'm a Believer!
Hey hey
So I am not getting transferred! I'm dying in Jersey! Relief.
Crazy that my little bro is on his way in a jet plane to Lyon France!
Crazy how families can be so far apart but still feel the love from their families.
I think that is what I love about Heavenly Father, sometimes he seems so far away
but we know His love is always there. And really he isn't so far away.
This week consisted of teaching and finding. We had a few exciting
things happen. We got a headquarter referral who seemed promising....
But then wasn't so promising, haha. We tried. Then we went to a lesson
with one of our investigators who is doing really awesome. He has to
get married probably before he gets baptized but miracles happen.
I'm a believer. He was able to attend our baptism last week and it
really had a huge impact on him. We have felt the spirit telling us
bring him to a baptism but for some reason it never worked out until
now.
There isn't a ton to talk about this week, we are going to be doing
some more finding this upcoming week. I am looking forward to staying
another transfer here in Vineland. Vineland is a great place to serve,
the ward is fairly helpful and they try to give us some referrals. I
would say this area has been the cherry on top.
I am thankful for the savior who has shown me how to be more humble.
He has shown me how to be a better person. I am thankful, for being able to live more like him. I know that the gospel brings more happiness than anything else in this world can bring. I love serving.
I hope you all have a beautiful week!!
Love Sister Steadman
Sent from my iPad