So this week was really insane!
Hey Everyone,
We went to transfers and I got my new companion.Sister Howard from Gilbert AZ. She was my previous Sister Training leader and now we are together it's pretty weird. We still have the same exact district we just got traded companions except for one new sister. It is so weird. transfer meeting was great though! I was able to see all of my companions except for Sister Earl my trainer who went home.
| All my companions except Sister Earl. |
This week we have doing a lot of contacting and finding. One of our most solid investigators dropped us for the time being so that was really sad news.,but good things are happening and things are going to get busy in the next couple of weeks.
We had a badminton tournament where I was able to talk to some people that don't usually come to church from the Smyrna ward so that was really a huge miracle that we were apart of that.
![]() |
| Me and Sister Howard |
I don't have much to talk about this week but I do want to bare my testimony on why we go through struggles, and trials and tribulation. Why we experience sadness and sorrow, why we feel as though for a small moment God has left. When I go through these moments I thing about the scripture in 3rd Nephi 22
7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee, but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment, but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
10 For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.
With the passing of a loved one I was able to think about God's plan for us. I know that these small seconds of sorrow and grief will be made up ten fold in the eternities. I know that we have so much to look forward to and that Our Heavenly Father is always there and he always will be. I know that we have so many wonderful things in this life and as we ponder on the miracles they are there.
I hope you have a wonderful week:)
Love Sister Carly Steadman
