Monday, August 18, 2014


Middletown Peach Festival  &

some Tender Mercies!



Hey!    So just another crazy week here. I am staying in Middletown for
another transfer.  It turns out I got called to be a Sister Training
Leader that was a surprise. But I know that The Lord will help me with
this new phase of missionary work.

Smyrna District

Another really exciting thing that happened this week is one of our
investigators accepted a baptismal date that was probably one of the
most powerful lessons I have ever been in. Sister Nielson and I spent
 a lot of time on the preparation and our investigator asked every
single question that lined up with what we were about to talk about.
It was way cool to see. So hopefully he will be baptized next month.
Another thing I want to bare testimony is that The Lord will always
protect his missionaries with angels. Literally, this week I felt the
protection come from many members of the ward and so much support.  I
am grateful for the Tender mercies of The Lord.
A few fun things happened though we got a whole new bishopric in the
ward I think it is a fantastic group. We also got to go to the
Middletown Peach Festival and were able to see some people there -  it was
really crowded there though. And a lot of churches were there. It is so
interesting because you don't see a lot of that in Utah haha. Then
that morning we got to go to the morning of our ward camp out and I
made some pancakes over the fire. It was pretty exciting and smokey
then we had a Devotional  about the pioneers and it was really
powerful.
I want you all to know that I have a testimony of this work. I know
that The Lord is watching over all of us and keeps us safe and if we
strive to do his will. I know that we are all apart of the divine
Creators plan. As we focus on that it all works out.
Love Sister Steadman
Sent from my iPad