Monday, July 14, 2014

NEVER SAY THE WORD "MOIST"   


Sorry, I don't have a lot to say this week and Also next week I am going to Philly to see the temple so it may be a bit shorter.
   Well we pretty much had a really rough 5 days and on Friday every appointment cancelled and since we have  limited miles we walked all day. it was super hot and sticky. hahaha and everyone was at the beach and so we only caught like 2 people home from tracting. It was funny,  then two of our investigators dropped off right at the end of the day. It was one of those days when your trying to figure out what Heavenly Father is trying to teach us. But that is okay, for lunch we went to the Amish market and got some lemonade and that made everything better:)

Sometimes Sisters ask why we get to large, but then we stop and get ice cream.
                              Do you see the Amish person behind me?
But after that long day  - SATURDAY was amazing. For reals we had a ton of miracles. We went and had a lesson with Sister Gaines and Eddie. It was so funny, and Eddie had a spoon that he put in his pocket for his ice cream. Man I wish everyone could meet Eddie. He is the best.  Anyways we had a solid lesson with him. he keeps saying he is the next "Brother Eddie" as in he is going to get baptized. so we will see.
   
Then we went to stop by some other people and then Eddie called us and said I just met some members at the Amish market. SO cool. I know that doesn't sounds rare, but out here for members to meet an investigator in a market it crazy! They saw him reading the Book of Mormon. It was such a miracle.  Then we were able to go to volleyball and Eddie came to that as well and his spoon fell out of his pocket in the middle of the game. Oh my gosh I died. So did everyone else. It was so funny.

Sunday was awesome too. We were able to see  ALOT of people. and have some really amazing lessons.

What can I learn? That sometimes we have hard days. Sometimes we ask God why. But following we are blessed double-fold and we become a strong person. What more can we ask for?

I hope you all have a wonderful week!
love you lots!

Sister Carly Ann Steadman