Monday, July 28, 2014



7/28/14 
Miracles never Cease-Starbucks?

Monday we were able to go to Philadelphia and see the temple real quick. it was a 2 hour drive because a bridge is tilted and no one can go across it to get to Pennsylvania so we had to take alternative routes. But it turned out good. We took a recent convert and a Less active there. I LOVE the temple. Even one that is being built.SO cool!

This week is kind of a blur. I swear everyone was sleeping. no joke yesterday we stopped by a lot of people and 6 of them were asleep. oh my. haha but we figured we were supposed to be in other places. so we had a lot of appointments fall through this week but that is okay. we have a small amount of people we are teaching but it will all work out.

So one day I 3 of our appointments cancelled and we were like oh man what do we do. So we stopped to pray and I felt so strongly that we needed to go to Starbucks (not to eat) to use the WiFi and check FB. so we did and while we were there a man walked out and said " your Mormon missionaries" we were like yeah! then he continued to tell us it was ironic that Mormons were sitting at a coffee shop hahaha. but we taught him about the word of wisdom and turns out he knows members back from California. Then he asked if we teach about the bible, so we are meeting with him tonight. Everyone Pray that goes well. It was purely by the spirit that we made it there.

Pretty much we are resetting our teaching pool because a lot of crazy things have happened and one of our families is moving this weekend and we have stopped visiting some people but the work moves forward and we are continuing to find amazing people.

Like Carlos last week that we found by stealing his quarters has been messaging us all about what he is reading. He has already read through 1 Nephi 8 and has legit questions. not sure where he came from but he is awesome. we are seeing him this week too! hopefully it will be good!:)

Something that I have come to realize on my mission is I am so grateful for all the people God has placed in my Path. I know that God will put us where we need to be when we need to be there. I know that people come into our lives for a reason. As we look for those miracles we see that we are apart of a plan.

Have a good week:)

Sister Carly Steadman
Me and Python?!!!   

Found this in my closet,  a little freaked out....