Monday, May 12, 2014

WEDDINGS AND MOMS

Great week here in West Chester!
We had a lot going on this week, a big weekend. We taught quite a few lessons and are moving forward with things.
I really can never put everything into words. All I know is that I LOVE this work. This weekend is mostly what I will talk about. It was a wonderful weekend. I was invited to go to one of my converts weddings to a reactivated girl. They got married and there were a ton of non members in the chapel.

Matt's wedding

 Also Kelly my other convert was there and I got to sit next to her. I love her so so much, we have grown really close. 

Kelly, me and Sister Manson (my MTC and 2nd companion)
I also got to give a book of Mormon to an online investigator who was at the wedding which was Matt's cousin. Miracles happen every day.
Then Sunday we taught Sister Pickets foreign exchange student on Skype and she just flat out told us she has plans to become a Mormon. So everything is pretty much fantastic here.
Then mothers day was crazy we almost hit a beaver and we screamed bloody murder, we also found a lot of bugs in our home last night.
As for the more important things. the work, -  a man randomly called us that I met at the library and asked if he could use our shower... that was weird. His name was senator... not really sure if that was it.

Kollies Birthday
Oh and we had Zone training. That was also really fantastic. We got to gather with 6 zones which is 130 missionaries. Got to see a billion of them. It was really just a great week. This week should also be really good. On Saturday we are gathering in 7 stakes of women and the Presidencies, Sister Burton, Sister Esplin and another sister from the General Presidency will be there. I am SO excited we are going to go get spots like 2 hours early its going to be an awesome day.
We have made like 30 cards for women this week. It was a cute little gift that everyone loved. and it was really fantastic.
I really can't put everything into words other than how much I am experiencing the atonement here. How much the scriptures mean to me.  I learn something new every day. I grow a little more as long as I am being obedient every day. I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father. If I could put into words on here what I mean I would. But I cannot. I love the Plan of Salvation and all that the Gospel has to offer.

I love you all!
Have a great week! Happy trails.
Sister Steadman
(So fun seeing former companions)