HAIL AND TRANSFERS!
Well it's been a crazy week over here in the PPM. On Tuesday we had
dinner with a new family that moved in from SANDY and they are so
great they knew the Olsens from lacrosse, and she worked at Alta they
are the Richter family. And they we so fun.
On Wednesday we had the sister training leaders double in and it was
madness but oh my gosh I was cooking brownies and we found out we had
no oil so I prayed that we would have oil and opened up the cabinet
again and there was coconut oil. Bbooom miracle. Then we had a lot of
amazing lessons that day.
Thursday we had district meeting and poor Sis P has strep throat
so we went and let her sleep and it started hailing like crazy and we
were so scared. Then Friday we both started being really sick but we
stuck it out. Went to volleyball and had a good time.
The I found out I was leaving, no one was planning out that, I think
I'm going to Delaware but who knows so this past weekend has been
running around saying goodbye to everyone I love. It was so so sad I
have been here for only three months and this cute Spanish woman
who I couldn't even talk to cried and grabbed my hair and said no!
Oh on Sunday we had a baptism and I got volunteered last minute to
sing oh and it was all in Spanish I was planning on singing in English
but some Brazilian guy convinced us to sing in Spanish two minutes
before so we did, turned out really well actually!! Then we got to say
goodbye to the Peters family! Hopefully Maddie can get baptized soon.
She has changed so much.
Pretty much this week has been scrambling and packing and trying to
not be sick haha, all is well and new adventures await. :) oh and last
thing today I got to go to lunch with my Aunt Pat and Uncle Dennis! It was really
awesome!!! I love them!
Love you all!
Sister Carly
D & C 50:24
Sent from my iPad
