Monday, June 2, 2014

WELCOME TO DELAWARE!



Hey everyone,
Transfers have happened this week and it  has been crazy.,
Goodbye Sister Pickett!

So I went to transfers -  I already knew who my comp was just by determining who the new missionaries were and who was going  home. I am in Smyrna (Middletown) Delaware and it is a Country, hick hood, a very slow slow slow town.  The work, the people...it is goona be rough but it will be good.  Miracles are going to happen I can feel it.  It is a mid stop between here and the beach so the weekends are CRAZY with traffic. The ward is really small almost the size of a branch so it is VERY different from West Chester. SO crazy. 



My companion is Sister Nielson from Boise, and her dad is a fireman too!  She has been out for 6 weeks so I am finishing her training. Her trainer ended and so she was ready to be done and I guess they forgot to do her training or something because I am doing most of it and she didn't know they were that much behind but that's okay it is good for me.

On Wednesday we went and saw some potentials and ended up finding a family, they were so nice and the mom is very knowledgeable and smart. We started teaching her the Message of the Restoration and talked about mutual. She was really excited and wanted to be apart of that. We are hoping to help her and her daughter make it.


Other than that I don't really have a lot to say other than this is really different member wise and work wise than  West Chester but I am doing good. Every morning we get to go to a private gym at a fancy St. Andrews boarding school and work out so it is really good because we all know I like to run and everyone needs exercize. Its been good!

I feel like their is more I should say but I can't really think of anything. So I am sorry this is short. It has been an insane week!!


I hope you all have a lovely week!!

love sister Steadman

Ever want the spirit? Read Helaman 14  - BOOM!!