Monday, October 28, 2013


BAPTISMS, BAPTISMS, BAPTISMS
It is miracles left and right I tell you,
People are so prepared!

This has been one crazy week.  You wouldn't believe it. So first of all I am staying in Royersford at least until Dec. 10 and Sister Earl is becoming a Sister Training Leader and leaving us so we won't find out if Sis. Fletcher and I are getting a new comp. until Tues. 

  

 Monday we had zone unity and we played basketball and church jeopardy. That got out of hand and then we went and saw Deb she is still reading the BOM so that is good.  We went and visited a potential named Mary and she has been looking into other religions so we hope that she will continue to read THE BOM.

Then we had to rush over the Meads they are an super awesome Ukranian member family and they were having a combined FHE with the Hamiltons and it went so good  - the kids are so awesome only 7 of them were there.


Oh ya so we have had so much progress that the church is going to give us Ipad by the end of the year so that we can use them for area books and for face booking so that will be pretty cool! It’s awesome to see all the updates they are making for us. 

On Wednesday we went with Sis. Dalton and her less active husband to a yummy Mexican restaurant, it was amazing I loved their Guac, but we found out that Bro Dalton is dyslexic and so we just so happened to have a random BOM on tape in our car and so now when he drives 2 hours to work he has been listening to it in the car!! I don't think that was by chance. He even showed up at the end of church and came inside! That was such a big blessing!!

Oh ya we were just planning Friday night and we were on the part where we plan to receive referrals and we have been stuck on that all week, and out of the blue a woman from the Valley Forge Stake calls us and said there is a lady that lives down the street from you that you need to go see within this week. She told us all this crazy stuff that has happened, that was incredible!!

Then we went to the ward Halloween party that was super fun and all the kids outfits were so cute!! All the Hamiltons and even Missi’s husband was there!!!!  He made chilli for it!  We were so excited!! 
We had the youth service project on Saturday where I used my digging skills to build a fence so that was awesome. We went and visited Sis. Driscoll because Sister Earl is leaving! I love her so much I wrapped like 50 boxes of Christmas presents for her haha . 


THEN SUNDAY! the best day ever!  We went to our ward and had ward conference, then we drove with Sister Dagnall to Kutztown, anyways that is where the YSA is where Matt was baptized! Matt was crying through his whole program.  His catholic aunt was there and she said I am so happy to see how he has turned his life around. There is a lot about Matt that we don't know, but I know that he truly loves the Savior and that is incredible. The YSA here is awesome! and now Matt is a member! SO COOL!

After that we went to the Hamiltons! They had the whole family there and we taught and Missi taught the plan of salvation! Briana(16) Richie(14) and Ellie(14/halfsister) were all there so we were pretty excited and they told us they all want to be baptized on Nov. 24!!!!!!!! We were soo soo sooo happy and PJ and Zoey are getting baptized this week.

It is miracles left and right I tell ya. People are so prepared.  I know that none of this is my doing. I know this is all the Lords work. I know that there are so many people who are prepared and want to know their purpose in this life.  
I am so grateful for all of you and your kindness! I hope you all have a Happy Halloween and a wonderful week!! PEACE AND BLESSINGS!
love,
             Sis Steadman

PS oh and tell the ward Thank you for the treats!! We heart them.