Monday, October 21, 2013


A Carly Moment..."thats what repentence is for"

Prayers answered!


So I hope you are all having a wonderful week! Mine was pretty good! Can you believe I am coming up on 2 months? It doesn't even feel like that! So todays email will be a little short we have zone unity in Reading we are playing sports!
Wednesday we got to come to the church with all the Hamilton family!! Missi’s two kids have set dates for their baptism!!! How exciting!!! They are planning on getting baptized Nov 3 which is so soon!! We are meeting with Missi tomorrow so that we can work things out for the baptisms! 
Then on Thursday I had to teach about using the scriptures in district meeting it was really scary and using the scripture is not my strongest point which means it was good for me. 

Oh wanna hear a Carly moment? after that we went and were throwing something away and I was pouring out water and didn’t pay attention and one of my companions arm was like underneath the fountain and I -  missing the drain poured all over her and I thought I was gonna get smacked but then we all laughed really hard and an Elder that was there said “that’s what repentence is for”  so that was a fun Carly moment!
 Then after that we went and got to know more members at cake pop night in relief society that was fun.    





Then we let an elder who hadn't driven in forever take us to our apartment and it was the scariest driving I have ever experienced, I thought I was gonna die.

On Friday we had a lesson with a potential investigator who lost his wife 7 years ago, I feel really bad he has no desires to be happy.  Well last friday he actually laughed in the lesson.  He lit up. It was amazing!!!

Saturday night we visited with a less active sister and she hadn't done dishes in weeks so guess what I did for an hour. THE DISHES and she is so sassy I just love her. 

Then we did some tracting and we prayed that no one would be rude and they weren't!  We met lots of nice people who said we could come back awesome huh?! Prayers answered. Then I got two boxes of stuff!  So thank you mom and Aunt Pat for the wonderful boxes!! They were so so so so so so nice!!! I was like crying I was so grateful. We are set on food for quite a while! (and candy:)


Well next week is Matts baptism he is soo excited to get baptized and he is so involved in the YSA! So look foward to that next sunday!:)

Hope you all have a lovely week!! you are all the best thanks for letters and emails!! I truly love them even if I don't get back very fast! This church is true!   Love you all!