Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!



Monday I spent the day in Valley Forge. Managed to get over to the
famous King of Prussia mall. That place is pretty cool. Then we went
to carol that night with a lot of families from the area. I met a
family from Ukraine. They just became friends with all these members
and have only been in the US for 3 months. We started talking about
the Kiev Temple that just went up and I gave her all the information
to watch the temple dedication video because it was so beautiful she
was really excited. She lives in the West Chester boundaries my old
area so I was able to talk a lot to them. Someday they will believe in
the gospel. I am exited for them.

Tuesday was transfer meeting, it may be one of my last transfer
meetings. We did our usual transfer routine and I got sister Baluyot.
She is from Quezen city in the Philippines. I just love her so much. She is
too fun. She has been serving in this stake for nine months so it is
nice she is already semi familiar with the area. We have a good time
together.

We have had a lot of appointments and have been doing a lot of
finding. There is a lot of work to be done we have just been striving
really hard to find people who are really ready. We have been using "He
is the gift"  a lot too. I love the Christmas season.

Sunday we had our ward Christmas program and then at the end of Relief
Society a little girl stuck her head in the door wearing a Toga and
said "Jesus is here" haha. We were cracking up and we went into the
gym and all the Spanish and the English primary kids were
all singing and dressed up as the nativity scene. It was so cute.

Monday we had our Christmas devotional and talent show.  And we got a
Cajun drum box and played the little drummer boy and sang with a
Morocco and a guitar. It was great. I really love the holidays.

I am so thankful that I have been able to serve and and I am thankful
for all the letters and the love have felt from you back home. I know
that the Savior is our gift. That some may be in humbler
circumstances this year but what better way to find Christ then being
in these situations.

I hope you all have a merry Christmas :)

Love,
Sister Steadman



Sent from my iPad