GRATITUDE IN ALL THINGS!
It has been one crazy week and another crazy week coming up right after this haha. This week we had zone training and so Sister Howard and I had to do a lot of prep for us to teach at it. Then we had some car problems so we had to leave our areas like 5 out of the 7 days. Also we had to go on an emergency exchange because one of the sisters was sick and then double into their area the next day for our original plan. Although we were not in our area I can say that miracles did happen. Three weeks ago we planned to go on an exchange with these sisters. I never would have thought that that was divinely planned. Heavenly Father knew that was the right time to go see them. Our heavenly Father places us where we need to be at the right time for His purpose always as long as we are listening to the Spirit.
Zone training went well. my mind was blown by the spirit. sometimes as a missionary you feel like you are always trying to soak in as much of the spirit as you can and I was definitely spiritually fed that day by the many teachings. We actually had the former mission president of South Salt Lake Mission come and speak and I learned so much. It was incredible. Also being able to teach on patience and gratitude is a learning experience as always.
This week coming up should be really exciting we have our mission tour and since we are Sister Training Leaders we get to go to a personal meeting for the leaders in the mission with Elder Anderson of the 70 so that should be pretty cool. Then we have our actual mission tour meeting which with be on Saturday with some more exchanges this week. I am looking forward to it all.
I know that the lord in continuing use us as instruments in his hands. Our heavenly Father is an all loving God. He doesn't need to hear us say we are grateful because he knows we are but blessings come as we show him we are grateful to him. I know that we have been given so much here on this earth.
Have a wonderful week!
PS officially bug free after spraying the apartment about 8 times.