What are all these large leaves on the road????
Hello everyone!
What a great week it has been. Turns out I am staying here with Sister
Picket for another transfer. It will be a really good transfer.
| Philadelphia - City of Brotherly Love |
I don't even know what has happened this week, we had thirty more
lessons and we have been going everywhere, we have met a lot of road
blocks with our investigators. Debbie can't get baptized because her
husband won't let her get baptized. Bobbie can't leave her rehab and
so we are trying to figure how we can get a big blow up pool to bring
to her at the rest home to get baptized in. I am practicing my
keyboards skills for it.
Things are turning green here, there are tulips growing like weeds. It
is getting so warm too. The other day we were frustrated with all our
investigators who couldn't get baptized so we just went and jumped on
the tramp during our dinner break and looked at the crazy birds
everywhere.
| Picture of my backyard |
One night we were driving home and it was dark and Sister Picket said
what are all these large leaves on the road? Turns out they were
frogs and she said I dare you to get out of the car and touch one. So
we stop the car in the middle of the road, and she gets out and grabs
one and brings it back to the car and I was screaming as she held it
in my face haha!
We had a bad thing growing in our yard so we had to figure out a way to get rid of it.
| Sister Steadman the Exterminator |
Well those are some of the highlights of this week other than a bunch
of blonde moments I had that I can't remember. Things are going well.
Easter is next week and we are stoked. Loving the ward and the people.
Hope you all have a blessed week!
| Sister Coldacima |
Love
Sister steadman
Sent from my iPad