iPads and the lovely gift of 3 feet of snow....
Hello,
This has been an especially exceptional week. We have received the
lovely gift of like 3 feet of snow that never melts and I will be
sending pictures next week of my climbing in it. I couldn't send any pictures today we are using our new iPadS because the library is closed and I can't send pictures from the ipad. It is pretty exciting to have them though.
When it snows a lot we have to ground our cars which means
walking for dayzzzzz. It's good and we just take that opportunity to
help people shovel. It's quite a work out.
There is not a lot to share this week other than we got iPads. So that
was like an 8 hours of training it is super weird but really amazing
to be able to have all these tools right at hands. We have been able
to share a lot of Mormon messages and bible videos with people so it
is truly a blessing once I figure out how to use it better.
Valentines day we made muffins and went and did lots of visits in the
morning. I loved it because we could just go share our love for all
those around us. It is the best!
As of right now we are focusing on our finding efforts - there are a lot
of people who are reedy to hear the gospel it is just a matter of
finding them :). Kelly is doing awesome she is so stoked to go to the
temple and to get a patriarchal blessing and a calling. It is crazy
how close you grow to people, this is one of my favorite parts about
serving.
This week I have learned a lot but the focus has been on representing
Christ. If everyone in the world represented or tried to represent
Christ there would be like 100% less contention and a billion times
more happiness. So try a little better every day to represent Christ.
We'll thank you for all your support. Have an awesome week! :)
Love,
Sister steadman
Sent from my iPad
