2 Miracle Referrals and Cupcakes Everywhere...
Greetings this week was pretty good. We recieved 2 miracle referrals
from a Bishop in South Carolina, his nieces. We were able to get in
contact with one so we are hoping she will be ready to hear. We have
been blessed to make every single zone focus so far and we made it
again this week.
| Snow, snow and more snow that never melts! |
Not a ton happened we had a lot of visits this week, and we have
grown so close to Kelly!
It is crazy that I have been out almost 6
months next week. Blows my mind. Funny thing a less active elderly woman gave us cupcakes and I drove kinda fast over a bump and they flew
everywhere and sister manson was soooo maaaddd i had to pull over
because I was laughing so hard. I loved it. Let's just say there was
cupcake everywhere.
We had a lot of dinner appointments this week and I got a 24 hour flu.
My 7 year streak of not throwing up ended.... Not fun. But I am better
now. We had to miss our sports morning though.
We have miracles everyday but seriously recieving the referrals were
amazing we were able to get in contact with the Bishop and he just
started crying when we talked to him. It was amazing to feel the
spirit at that moment. I think I have seen more people cry on my
mission then in my whole entire life. People recognize that we are
there to help them.... We'll not everyone haha..
This week I had for reals chicken pot pie. SAweeet. It was good!
Well transfers are next week. Wish me good luck and to stay here with
Sister Manson. 6 Months isn't pushing it or anything right?
Hey miracles happen every day.
Well have a good week and remember the
Church is true today and everyday.
Love
Sister steadman
LET HOPE BE YOUR ANCHOR
Sent from my iPad