Monday, November 11, 2013

SMALL AND SIMPLE THINGS!

Hey everyone!

Sounds like all is good back home! I am amazed to hear of the typhoon I didn't really know about it until last week when I saw it on lds.org, cuz that is like the only internet sight I can go on hahaha, I am glad to hear all the missionaries are ok.  That is so scary.

Well this week has been slow but fast in a way. I can't explain it. Monday went fast. Then Tuesday we helped a lady named Michelle begin to move out of her giant house. 3 years ago her husband died. They had a business together. After her husband died the co-owner fired Michelle leaving her and her 3 boys left with nothing. So a lady from a different stake called us and asked us to help move her and we did. It is really a sad situation because they have their whole life full of stuff in their garage. She was a bit teary and didn't want to throw anything from her husband away. Literally piles of things and garbage outside her house. We had to do a lot of lifting( I liked it) it was a work out. Oh when I was leaning on the ground pulling chairs our from the garage a mouse hopped out. It was all I could do not to scream and I didn't say anything to my amazement. Then like 2 seconds later one jumped out of Sister Fletchers folding chair and I lost it. I couldn't do it  -  I dropped the chair and  had to hold in my screams -  aah. Then they both ran away and it was a blessing we were just about to leave haha. But overall I am really glad we were able to help her. We are going back tomorrow because she has to be moved out by the end of this week.


On Wednesday we had our regular service. We set up Christmas thrift stuff everywhere it was really fun. Then we went to the Lewindoskis. Oh I love those two woman! We made a homemade outdoor storage thing. I will send a picture! :) They are the funniest ladies they repeat each other in their raunchy accents and they can't hear very well so it’s like all of us yell at the same time.
HOMEMADE OUTDOOR STORAGE


Then that night we went to help Missi at family history with all her kids. Brianna came to YW which is awesome.  We went down the hall and there was all the young woman who we have been visiting! She was there and it was so cool to see her talking with everyone! We loved it.
 That night we found out that Bro Dalton who we gave BOM on tape to was gathering a crew to help build something in the Philly temple!!! That was so perfect for him! We hope that this will result in him being sealed to his wife!!!! 
We had another lesson with the Hamiltons, they are doing well. We are bummed because (14) ellie can't get baptized although she wants to  -  her mom said no. but we are hoping that someday when she is 18 she will.  That night we had pizza at the Nolls  - Wow it was definitely an East Coast pizza! We had a good chat and were out in an hour. We are trying to help Brother Noll in any way that we can. 
Other than that is has just been another week full of the spirit. Nothing too new!

Oh ya. We went to Sis Driscoll and in the middle of the lesson she was like I need to straighten my priorities and read the BOM it was so so so cool to see her changing!! We love her.

Yesterday at church was just crazy! We had to run around and talk to so many people. Bleh!  but I love this ward. They are awesome. We also got to see Zoey and PJ get confirmed! We loved it, such amazing confirmations.
Well I love you all and love hearing from you! Have a good week!!