Monday, October 7, 2013

WASN'T CONFERENCE AMAZING!

 and gross pancakes!

I blame the Elders nasty pan for the gross pancakes!

     Hey everyone I hope you are all having a good week!! Wasn't conference amazing! I loved it all. I just want you all to know that I think of all of you often. 
      So this week was pretty good! We started off on Tuesday in Boyertown trying to find a man named Ross. Well he wasn't home but in the meantime we found Frank and he sincerely seemed interested in coming so that was really exciting!! Then we taught a lesson to Matt and he is doing SSSOOO GOOD!!  and as of yesterday he is officially getting baptized on OCT 27. Like holy cow I don't even know where he came from!! Soo cool!!  oh and Matt is so awesome we taught him about the WOW (word of wisdom) and one morning he text us and said how do you view using mouth wash!!! hahaha he is so dedicated I love it. Then we visited Sister Hall in the Rolling hills. We are only allowed to go to Rolling Hills in the day time -  anyways we visited Sister Hall she has the biggest cat ever in the whole world. Then we did lots of member and less active visits so that was pretty awesome!  
     Then on Wednesday we went on exchanges and we had Sister Lindsey with us and she is leaving to go home in 3 weeks crazy -  but she is way cool and can't eat bread so of course we had to go to Chick Fil A and I spilt sauce 4 times... on a person. Then we met with Sister Gerhard she is so sweet and is so ready to go the temple! I am excited for her!! Later that night I was at the library and my trainer was on FB and I was sitting all by my lonesome at a table. A lady came and sat down next to me and read the newspaper. I kept getting the feeling to say something but I didn't instead she just walked away. So I prayed that I would get another opportunity to redeem myself and I did. One minute later another lady came and sat next to me and we talked for about 15 minutes and I told her all about us. MIRACLES HAPPEN. so that was cool!! haha  
       It's way cool how you meet people everywhere if you just open your mouth. One night we talked to a sweet lady for like an hour about her family on her front porch that we just met. so awesome. 
     So conference was incredible huh?!!? I just could not get enough and it ended so fast!! I don't even know which one was my favorite. all our investigators loved it too!! Matt, and Missi and her family came. Missi's 2 out of the 8 kids already want to get baptized! Pj and Zoey! they are so awesome so we are going to start teaching them this week!!!  
      Oh and I invited my first person to be baptized! Her name is deb and she is about 50 and we started teaching her 2 weeks ago, she said if she comes to find this is true she will get baptized! normally they say no so that was pretty cool!!   
     I made gross pancakes last night... but my poor companions pretended to like them. I blame the elders nasty pan for them being gross.  Also Thank You for all your wonderful letters!! I reallly love them and I will try to respond to them!!!  :) I love you all have a good week!!!

LARGEST CAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!

RITA'S HAS THE BEST ICE CREAM!