Monday, January 12, 2015

CAPE MAY


Each Pday just comes faster and faster. I can't believe I have been in
New Jersey  for 2 months now. I love it here.
We just did a lot of teaching this week and a lot of finding. One our
investigators is really progressing and should be getting baptized
soon. We are also helping to reactivate his mom.


I went to Cape May on exchange this week and met a lot of cool cats.
We drove out onto the islands where we had dinner with a Samoan
family. 


Oh boy funny experience so this woman is like watching me eat.
She is waiting for us to clear our plates, the other people all got away
with eating only one or two sandwiches and I had to eat like three. And
these weren't just any sandwiches these were the grossest Philly
cheesesteaks I have had yet. Hahah cheese wiz and everything. I was
the last one to finish and I was gagging but hiding it too. But I am very grateful 
for her feeding us nonetheless.


I am grateful for all the people I work with in the mission,
We have had a lot of assignments this week.
I have had a few spiritual experiences. I think one of the ones that
stuck out to me this week week was the promptings to call a few
different people and we found out that after we called some of these
members that they really needed that call for some reason or another,
that was an answer to their prayers.

I love this work. I love this gospel.

Sorry this is short my fingers keep getting tired,
I love you!!
Have a good week!

Sister Steadman