Monday, January 27, 2014

BRACE YOURSELF...  WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE AND MY NEW? COMPANION!

Heror!!

 First of all I got my "new" companion... You will have to wait til the end of this to see who it is. We have been car less all week and have wind chills of about -18 degrees. Winter just follows me I guess.. but it has been terrible having to walk everyone and try to find rides. Trying to find rides is like trying to pull teeth haha. But that has been the big dilemma this week and we are hoping to get our car back tomorrow so that we can do more work. 


This week we decided to try and see a family who has been taught the lessons a couple times. They are in their 40's and have 2 little boys. The mom has been kind of sketched out about it all so we decided we were going to focus on her and try to see her, so we went to her and she was like oh my husband is out of town but you can come in. It was so awesome now she just invited us in and lets us sit down and talk and share with her parts from the Book of Mormon. She even asked if we could bring her one because her husband took the other one. 


We made oatmeal banana chocolate chip cookies (from you mom) and we took them to her because she has been super stressed with the two kids by herself, so we went back again to bring the Book of Mormon and got to talk with her more. It doesn't seem like a miracle but let me tell ya it was!!  so that was pretty great. I know there was a reason why Heavenly Father didn't want us to have our car this week. I know there is more reasons why and we will find out.

So this is pretty much all I have to tell except for about MY COMPANION... so I was so stressed for transfers...
NO FEAR
and we do this thing (it's pretty much a reality tv show) where the missionaries who are staying line up on one side of the gym and the missionaries who are leaving line up on the other side. The AP's announce the people and have a slide show with our pictures and it's some big dramatic hug thing when everyone gets announced, so I was at the very end and some sisters I knew were still left in the leaving crowd, my name got called and I walked out... then the craziest thing happened I was standing there and I saw Sister ****** picture and I didn't even blink and we ran to each other and hugged and we like screamed and I have a huge bruise on my arm from it. I am pretty sure president was just like oh no what did I do? and I told a sister that President would never let it happen...actually that God would never let it happen. That's one thing I for sure learn "With God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE"   hahahah well we are pretty much wrecking it up  here together in Pottstown I sure love having her here and oh and I am the senior companion. 

Sister Manson

Sister Manson and Steadman


But ya that is the end of this week. Today has been crazy but ya I hope you all have a good week.... oh and the CHURCH IS SO TRUE!!!!

Love,

 Sister Carbo






Note from Mom... Carly never told us in the email who it was,  she just sent pictures, and she is with her companion she had in the MTC.  Sister Manson  She is so excited, looks like they are enjoying being together again....