Wednesday, September 11, 2013

1st Letter Home from the MTC - Written 9/5/2013

9/5/13
Hola ,
                How goes it back at home?  You probably haven’t even noticed my presence missing,  just kidding you better have or else I may be offended.  Has everyone survived the last 48 hours I have been gone?
                Well I am ending my 2nd official day in the field (Thursday) I haven’t had any break downs yet and they say that happens sometime from wed – Friday – still waiting for that to happen.  The MTC is not as bad as I have been told, just really long days and a lot of meetings, normally I get bored or unfocused in things like this but I just can’t take enough in.  The past day has just been focused literally on MY PURPOSE!  Me focusing must have come from my setting apart.  Last night I think my whole room just lied awake all night, tonight I am definitely taking some drugs to help me sleep.  As for my cold I am getting better other than that wretched cough!  It’s always quiet so I am always ashamed of my coughing haha.
                My companion is so so awesome!  I love her.  Her name is Sister Manson from Arizona.  She is adorable.  I’ll send pics on my pday on Wednesday.  That will be my only pday in the MTC  That means only 1 letter/email  probably for the next couple of weeks depending on when Phillys Pdays are.
                Right as I walked into the MTC I saw Elder Savage, that was pretty cool and today I saw Elder Pham, Elder Childs, Elder Skeen and Elder Nelson, It’s really fun!
                There is four of us sisters all going to Philly, then 6 elders goin to philly in my district, the rest of the elders are going to Arcadia.  Some other district has the rest of our Philly clan!
                Its crazy how much I have already learned!  I have to teach my 1st investigator tomorrow  (ahh) I know this church is true and this is where my heavenly father wants me.   I have already grown closer to my Heavenly Father and his plan is amazing!  I challenge all of you to pray for a missionary experience (even you jake and Liv)
                Let me know where Christy is going.  I start getting mail tomorrow (Friday, can’t respong til Wednesday) I love you all so much!  Le me know how you are all doing.  I’m doing really good so far!
Love Sister Steadman
(Sorry if my letters are slow to begin with, still adjusting)



Sister Manson and Sister Steadman